Have questions about how Voyager Health works? Explore some common questions below.
- Is your service discreet?
- Is your service confidential and secure?
- What are your hours of operation?
- What foreign languages does your staff speak?
- What are your areas of operation?
- Where are you located?
- What do our prices include?
- How do you calculate your rates?
Very. All treatments are sent via registered mail in plain and neutral packaging without indications about the contents. We also have a strict anti-spam policy and we will only send you promotional offers if you have requested to be on our mailing list. If you don't want to hear from us, simply untick the box when you first register with us.
Yes. All information you supply to us is legally protected under doctor-patient privilege. The only people who have access to your information are our doctor and pharmacist - your details will NOT be passed onto anyone else. Our online ordering system uses the very latest in advanced, secure encryption technology.
Our office is open 7am to 7pm Monday through to Saturday. Our main phone number is 020 7971 7777.
We speak Pakistani, Cantonese and Polish.
Currently, we mainly operate around London and some other choice destinations across the UK.
Our Head Office is located in Walthamstow, East London.
Our prices include:
- our doctor's prescription fee
- cost of the medication
- full telephone customer support
- free follow-up advice from our pharmacists and doctors
Our rates are time based. We charge by the hour with a 2 hour minimum. Time is calculated garage to garage in 15 minute increments. The price is not affected by the number of passengers.